Wednesday, June 29, 2011
♥ dressing up ♥ lashes ♥ veggie breakfasts ♥ late night curry ♥ dancing to Miley Cyrus ♥ being blonde ♥ malibu ♥ long afternoon naps ♥ gossip girl marathons ♥ my faux fur ♥ photos ♥ passion pop ♥ glittery nails ♥ sunny winter days ♥ costume parties ♥ Owl City ♥ drawing love hearts with squeezy mayonnaise ♥ costume shopping ♥ cake - in pretty much any form ♥ diamonds ♥ sleeping in ♥ emoticons ♥ horoscopes ♥ hangover food ♥ realizing just how much pink stuff I have when I am wearing pink ♥ getting new newbies at work, and not feeling so new ♥ end of financial year sales ♥ new hair ♥ jeggings ♥ unicorns ♥ my ankles getting better every day :) ♥ the smell of tan ♥ barbie pink ♥ libraries ♥ chatting about why Blair is so much better than Serena with the Myer perfume lady ♥ Taylor Swift ♥ lazy Friday nights ♥ pizza ♥ This Girl ♥ being short ♥ cuties ♥ my friends ♥ looking forward to things ♥ delightful surprises ♥ new music ♥ wigs && ♥ messages.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
♥ fed square ♥ lord of the fries ♥ coming home to my electric blanket on freezing days like today ♥ editing photos ♥ that moment when something you were stressed about seems all of a sudden completely insignificant to you ♥ accessorizing ♥ looking forward to things ♥ smiles from strangers ♥ being inside when its windy as hell outside ♥ finding new music ♥ dinners with the family ♥ pancakes on sundays ♥ chatting to cuties ♥ they way I can get anywhere in Melbourne via public transport ♥ Owl City ♥ writing it out ♥100 Ways You Can Start Loving Yourself Right Now ♥ being on holidays ♥ sweet little messages ♥ afterschool care ♥ waking up naturally, not because the alarm went off, or something was noisy, just because I was properly rested ♥ my oversized melb uni jumper ♥ pretty things ♥ planning outfits for parties ♥ my organization paying off ♥ tattoo pen ♥ thick lined lids ♥ "18 to life" ♥ hugs && ♥ pretty pictures.
Friday, June 17, 2011
♥ malibu & pineapple ♥ yes/no game ♥ hushing it up with the girls ♥ my camera ♥ photobooth app ♥ noodles ♥ leggings ♥ lazy Sunday's ♥ sleeping in on Mondays ♥ enneagram types ♥ being a four ♥ glitter nails ♥ compliments from randoms ♥ sparkles ♥ short curls ♥ black and white photos ♥ playing in the backyard ♥ finally being able to chew again ♥ tiffany rings ♥ chunky knit vests ♥ facebook notifications ♥ deep and meaningful's at 4am ♥ birthday cake ♥ "Last Friday Night" ♥ soy sauce ♥ Reese Witherspoon movies ♥ ebay ♥ chocolate cupcakes ♥ brand new, out of the packet stockings ♥ mid-year sales ♥ playing lego with preps ♥ wearing purple and green ♥ uni holidays ♥ that feeling when you know something is going to be just perfect ♥ retail therapy ♥ mums quote: "your camera didn't run away, it just went to BP to get some food." ♥ cuteness ♥ bakery goods ♥ warm sun ♥ chat apps on iPhone ♥ notifications && ♥ re-runs.
Sunday, June 12, 2011
The Romantic (the Four)
Romantics have sensitive feelings and are warm and perceptive.
How to Get Along with Me
- Give me plenty of compliments. They mean a lot to me.
- Be a supportive friend or partner. Help me to learn to love and value myself.
- Respect me for my special gifts of intuition and vision.
- Though I don't always want to be cheered up when I'm feeling melancholy, I sometimes like to have someone lighten me up a little.
- Don't tell me I'm too sensitive or that I'm overreacting!
What I Like About Being a Four
- my ability to find meaning in life and to experience feeling at a deep level
- my ability to establish warm connections with people
- admiring what is noble, truthful, and beautiful in life
- my creativity, intuition, and sense of humor
- being unique and being seen as unique by others
- having aesthetic sensibilities
- being able to easily pick up the feelings of people around me
What's Hard About Being a Four
- experiencing dark moods of emptiness and despair
- feelings of self-hatred and shame; believing I don't deserve to be loved
- feeling guilty when I disappoint people
- feeling hurt or attacked when someone misundertands me
- expecting too much from myself and life
- fearing being abandoned
- obsessing over resentments
- longing for what I don't have
Fours as Children Often
- have active imaginations: play creatively alone or organize playmates in original game s
- are very sensitive
- feel that they don't fit in
- believe they are missing something that other people have
- attach themselves to idealized teachers, heroes, artists, etc.
- become antiauthoritarian or rebellious when criticized or not understood
- feel lonely or abandoned (perhaps as a result of a death or their parents' divorce)
Fours as Parents
- help their children become who they really are
- support their children's creativity and originality
- are good at helping their children get in touch with their feelings
- are sometimes overly critical or overly protective
- are usually very good with children if not too self-absorbed
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
♥ pink berry smoothies ♥ that relieved feeling you get when it was in your bag all along ♥ brown rice ♥ French movies ♥ lunch breaks while studying ♥ my face being almost back to normal-asides from the yellow bruising :s ♥ homemade soup ♥ 'tangled' ♥ being organized ♥ winter ♥ the temper trap - 'conditions' on repeat ♥ hearts ♥ apple & strawberry puree ♥ incense ♥ wig shopping ♥ all day couch parties with ody ♥ "friends" reruns ♥ pain killers ♥ bubble wrap ♥ green eyeshadow ♥ watching playschool ♥ learning about history ♥ pink cars ♥ cake ♥ sunshine ♥ getting H1's ♥ knitted socks ♥ assignment extensions ♥ buying dr. Seuss books ♥ weheartit ♥ grey jumpers ♥ bagels ♥ autumn leaves ♥ writing science dramas in class ♥ reading in the sunshine ♥ 'coco avant chanel' ♥ being high maintenance ♥ making collages && ♥ getting books in the mail